Anyone interested in Black Desert Online?
It looks like both SiN and DDH will be playing this -- I saw it a while back and it looked cool -- reminded me of a Guild Wars 2 mixed with ArcheAge (without the trade packs and sea warfare, etc.).
I'm hesitant because there are no healing classes in the game, which I feel detracts from both PvP and PvE, since there is no X factor keeping a small group alive while it wrecks people -- instead everyone has to rely on their own healing abilities.
That being said, it still looks decent -- the graphics look great, the combat system looks pretty good. There is open world PvP, and it looks like large sieges, etc.
I think Rel beta or alpha or something tested this game a while back -- but I never heard his thoughts on it.
- Buy then free-to-play -- hopefully the cash shop isn't stupid.
- Cool graphics.
- It's a game and we're all probably bored.
- Cheap? If you want a 1 day head start, it's $30, 2 days is $50, 4 days is $100 -- plus you get some other items. Not sure what the final price will be once head start is over.
- It costs money and could suck.
- No healers.
- I haven't played it so I don't really know.
I haven't put a lot of time into checking out everything about the game yet, so if someone else has some input to help me, or anyone else make a decision -- feel free to chime in.
For more information: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/