emo Darkfall Private Forum

More
10 years 1 month ago #62987

Double Click for the loose.

btw weird name = we are all joke horsemen. Started off, white horseman, pale horseman black horseman and red horseman. then we got infared horseman mexican horseman, beschessiecn horseman gloomy and happy horseman, pink horseman etc etc

More
10 years 1 month ago #63056

When did you join SBA? What guild are you in on EU?

I was with Winterblades but quit right before the stomping of DUSK/COTC.

You guys are helping SIN? I haven't farmed shit and don't plan on it :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #63082

If we hadnt tagged under sin we would probably be a lot further behind. We would be on the mainland as noobs.

Stop thinking that we are only helping sin, we use the city too as well as all the spawns we have access to on the island. We have a free pass right now to build our chars because we control the island.

We arent being used for anything, we have the most advanced city on NA1, access to the best crafters and a safe city to macro in. Donating a couple hundred wood/stone a day to help EVERYONE and to advance the city we ALL use is not too much to ask.

More
10 years 1 month ago #63121

I gave some gold. I am not farming trees and stone with my few hours of play time a day, if I get that.

4-6k gold in the same time it takes to get a few hundred wood > IMO.

More
10 years 1 month ago #63138

TiamatCal;63056 wrote:

When did you join SBA? What guild are you in on EU?

I was with Winterblades but quit right before the stomping of DUSK/COTC.

You guys are helping SIN? I haven't farmed shit and don't plan on it :)

was in gods wrath clan

10 years 1 month ago #63141

TiamatCal;63121 wrote:

I gave some gold. I am not farming trees and stone with my few hours of play time a day, if I get that.

4-6k gold in the same time it takes to get a few hundred wood > IMO.

You needs to learn me on how to farms.

I suck.

We tried killing Minos, and we suck. :(