emo COW LEVEL!!!

More
7 years 3 months ago #112444

I have the plans for the staff of herding..

So how do you travel to this magical land of Whimsyshire? You'll need to first acquire all of the following items:

[HAVE] Black Mushroom which spawns in cathedral level 1 from Act 1

[HAVE] Leoric's Shinbone which is located randomly in the fireplace in Leoric's Manor Act 1.

[HAVE][took me restarting game prolly 100+ times][ahhh fuck this shit.. farmed for like an hour..i give up]
Liquid Rainbow is found by traveling to Oasis, head SW until you find a small path leading to a watery clearing, save the rare spawn Zaven The Alchemist from the vultures, explore the mysterious cave he provides access to, and locate the rare spawn Mysterious Chest. If either the Mysterious Chest or Zaven don't spawn, then the game will need to be remade.

[HAVE] Wirt's Bell is sold from Squirt the Peddler in Caldeum Bazaar in Act 2 for 100k gold.

Gibbering Gemstone drops from Chiltara a random mob in the Caverns of Frost Act 3.

[HAVE]Plans: Staff of Herding drops randomly from Izual on Act 4.

After acquiring all of the necessary items you can build the Staff of Herding at the Blacksmith. Next locate the Ghost of the Cow King (a reference to Diablo 2's secret Cow Level) and he will open up the gate to a "level of sparkling happiness and rainbows".

http://www.gamezone.com/products/diablo-iii/news/secret-diablo-3-whimsyshire-level-discovered

7 years 3 months ago #136157

I got the Staff recipe tonight. woot. Gonna start working on this some. See if it's for real.

More
7 years 3 months ago #136330

youll most likely beat me to it, lol

More
7 years 3 months ago #136331

FUCK YA.. 50 trires this morning.. got rainbow!

More
7 years 3 months ago #136332

farmin act 3 now for the stone... caverns of frost is in fields of slaughter.. its a random dungeon.. and the mob in it is random im assuming.. this one will be fun.........EDIT>. if u get ice caverns. try again

More
7 years 3 months ago #136356

- Plans: Staff of Herding - Izual
* If it doesn't drop for you off Izual, do the following:
Step 1. Kill Diablo on Normal.
Step 2. Start a New Game on Act 4 Quest 4 Part 2 Normal.
Step 3. Go to Town.
Step 4. Go to the Quarter Master near the healer / followers
Step 5. Buy the Plans: Staff of Herding for 1 gold.

Step 2. Crafting The Staff.
- Go to the Blacksmith and use your Plans: Staff of Herding.
- Bring the materials: The Black Mushroom, Leorics Shinbone, Liquid Rainbow, Gibbering Gemstone, Wirts Bell and 50,000 gold to the blacksmith.
- Craft the Staff of Herding

Step 3. Getting to the Secret Level
- Take the staff to the open Red Glowing Crevasse on Old Tristram Road in Act 1 (Hug the right wall until you find the cow corpse)
- The Ghost of the Cow King will come out of his bones, Talk to him.
- After a funny conversation between you and the Cow King, you unlock the level: Whimsyshire.

~ Upgrades ~

Normal to Nightmare
Step 1. Kill Diablo on Nightmare
Step 2. Start a new game on Act 4 Quest 4 Part 2 on Nightmare
Step 3. Go to the Quarter Master near the healer / followers
Step 4. Buy the Plans: Nightmarish Staff of Herding for 1 gold.
Step 5. Go to the Blacksmith and use the plans.
Step 6. Craft the Nightmarish Staff of Herding by having 200,000 Gold and the Staff of Herding in your inventory.

Nightmare to Hell
Step 1. Kill Diablo on Hell
Step 2. Start a new game on Act 4 Quest 4 Part 2 on Hell
Step 3. Go to the Quarter Master near the healer / followers
Step 4. Buy the Plans: Hellish Staff of Herding for 1 gold.
Step 5. Go to the Blacksmith and use the plans.
Step 6. Craft the Hellish Staff of Herding by having 500,000 Gold and the Nightmarish Staff of Herding in your inventory.